1.2
Additional Fees

The More you Spend the More I feel RIPPED OFF. I'm a faithful customer at Indian river vapor or should I say Internet sweepstakes gambling.

I've lost thousands of dollars with your company and can't get nothing in return. I've lost over 3000 dollars in last 2 weeks to walk away empty handed. Gambling relaxes me and I expect to loss sometimes but to play hundred after hundred daily and not get a hundred dollar better yet a five dollar hit. My blood pressure seems to rise when I go in your establishment.

You're the only one n my area but if it don't get fair doin I'll stop coming and start Pickering letting ur customers know. Go to Portsmouth you have better shot at winning more than losing and you get bonus spins and they pay out. It's fair not rip off all the time. I put 300 dollars in ur machine and didn't get a free spin or a pay out of more than 6 dollars.

Really.

It's sad and I feel like vapor copes on Indian river road is a complet rip off. No fairness when I look around and all ur customers losing

Comments